Thursday, April 22, 2010

This evening I saw the most beautiful rainbow I had ever seen in my life. The bow extended from one side of the sky to the other, accentuated by dark clouds. It's colors were marvelous in their glory and splendor.

But what made this rainbow all the more beautiful, was when I realized that God put it there in the sky - for us. When we look at this beautiful token of His love, we can be reminded of God's promise, and that one day things will be different. No longer will we suffer pain and hardship; we will never feel the cutting edge of the results of sin."And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh." Luke 21:28

"But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day." I want to be His light. And I must never forget The Promise.

2 comments:

  1. "But the path of the just..." I love that verse. The road keeps getting brighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is wonderful, Abby! I love the picture at the top too. Keep it up. :) Your dear friend, Heather

    ReplyDelete

On Trial in my Workplace

The Lord knew that I needed a job. Soon to be freshly married at the tender age of 20 years, I clearly remember the day of my interview ...